Thursday 26 December 2019

The things that you don't know.

The things that you need to know about me is that I'm a sad person. I love being melancholy. It's not that I'm having a sad life. It's just that I'm not a huha-huha girl. No I'm not. Hanging around with people sometimes dont excite me. My sadness cant just go away by going to mall, cinema or to Watson. I'm not being childish when i say I'm hurt. I said I'm hurt because I'm hurt. You might get tired with me. Im a clingy person yes i am. I'll miss you everyday. I'll disturb you every second. I just want to feel that you're always here with me. But i know itu annoying. I do know sometimes i look like a desperate old woman and like an crazy attention seeker. But there are times that i cant control myself. I'm sorry for being me. It's complicated i know. But i love long text conversations. I love sharing whatever i feel with you. Eventhough i know you're not interested. This is a long text messages. You might be falling asleep while reading this. I just want to tell you what i feel. And right now im just sad. And .... you're busy having dinner and lepak with your friend. Thatsokay. Have a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sahabiah: